Men's In and Out League
- The cost is $240.00 per player ($30.00 per player per week) which includes all fees and prize money. A deposit of $120.00 per team will be required the first week of league- this deposit covers your team for the first 2 weeks of league. For weeks 3-8, we will process $30.00 each week. We encourage you to allow us to securely save your credit card on file to be able to seamlessly process the $30.00 each week.
- The league will be made up of two man teams and will be played on Monday- Thursday 4pm-10pm, Friday 4pm – 8pm and Saturday 8am -10am. League will start Monday January 11th and end on Friday March 5th, 8 weeks.
- The format will be a Four-Ball Stroke Play (two ball best ball) Gross and Net accumulative totals. The winning team(s) will be determined by the team with the lowest 8-week total.
Each week each team will play nine holes during the same time slot with one other team
- Handicaps will be determined by using your year end GHIN Index. Every two weeks your index will be adjusted by using the most recent scores posted during league play. If you played in last year’s league and do not have a GHIN index, then you will begin the year with the handicap you finished with last year. If you do not have a GHIN index and did not play last year you will play at a scratch for the first 2 weeks. Your scores will be adjusted after 2 weeks.
- Weekly results and standings will be posted on the web site each week on the bulletin board and at our website.
- Substitutes will be allowed but they must hold a GHIN Card from 2020 or will be required to play at scratch.
- There will be no Closest to the Pin Contest this year
All rounds will be played on the night and time scheduled. If you cannot make the night and/or time that you scheduled, you may make up your round by scheduling a different time and night, but, you must pay the regular price of $40.00 per hour for the makeup. The only exception for makeups is if we are closed due to weather or COVID-19 in which the makeup will be allowed to be played on week 9 after the regular season. You may have a substitute or substitutes take your spot if you can’t make your night. You are allowed to have your sub be a player that already plays in league.
All rounds will start on the time scheduled. If one or more players are late, they can start on the hole the players are on once he or they show up. If there is time at the end of the round on the timer, the late player(s) may finish the holes they didn’t play.
- There will be a timer on for all play. The timer will be set to 1:45 minutes. Your time will end at 1:45 and we ask you to gather your things and exit as quickly as possible. The 15 mins before the next group will be focused on disinfecting and cleaning the bay for the next group
- A scorecard will be provided to each team. Please make sure you put all scores on the card for EACH PLAYER. This is important so we can update your handicaps every 2 weeks.