COVID-19 Guidelines for the 2021-2022 Indoor Season
As of 12/7/2021:
We are following closely NH COVID guidelines and restrictions as cases continue to rise around us, specifically in New Hampshire. CDC has recommended some guidelines as these numbers increase.
- Masks are strongly encouraged to be worn inside, no matter vaccination status
- If you are feeling any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home until you have been tested.
- If you have had known exposure to COVID-19, please stay home and get tested 5-7 days after known exposure
Guidelines for Indoor Golf
- Masks are strongly encouraged in the indoor facility but not required, regardless of vaccination status
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well
- Please do not arrive more than 15minutes before your scheduled bay time, if you do arrive early we ask you please stay in your car or wait in the hallway
- All bays will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each reservation.
If you have have any questions or concerns please email Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org