COVID-19 Rules and Guidelines for the 2020-2021 Indoor Season
As we navigate these upcoming winter months and COVID-19 please make sure to read our rules and guidelines for the upcoming season.
All rules are non-negotiable and if not followed safely, you and your party may be asked to leave the facility. Thank you for your patience and cooperation
1.Groups will be limited to no more than 4 people (including visitors) during your allotted time slot
2. All golf bays will be cleaned and sanitized (tables, chairs, computers, golf balls and tees) before and after each party
3. Masks will be REQUIRED to be worn when entering or exiting the facility
4.Masks will not be required, though strongly encouraged, while playing your round
5. If you arrive early for your reservation we kindly ask you to wait in the hallway or wait in your car until you are called in. If you prefer to wait in your car we ask you to give the shop a call to let them know you are here and in turn they will call you when your bay is ready.
6. There will be designated spots for you to set your golf bag down, and a designated patron walking. We ask that you follow these designated spots to the walkway can be clear and players can safely walk to their bay or exit the facility.
7. Tables and chairs MUST stay in the location you find them. Please do not them behind the taped line or to the other side of your scheduled bay.
8. The back bar area is to remain UNUSED. Please use the tables at your bay to set your belongings down (phone, wallet, food and drink etc.)
9. Once you and your party are playing your round, an employee will come and collect your payment. This will eliminate congregating at the front desk before or after your round. If you choose to check in over the phone you may pay for your reservation at that time, if you wish.
10. If you reserve a bay for 2 hours, you will be required to pay for 2 hours. Refunds will not be given if you finish your round in less than 2 hours.
11. Payment options will be CREDIT CARD ONLY. We have the option to securely save your credit card on file, if you would like to do so.